Please click on the links below to take you directly to the relevant section.
Diana has over 40 years of experience in management, counseling, marketing and education. She developed successful private counseling practices in four states, while remaining current with appropriate credentials for the health care arena. She is a registered nurse, certified hypnotherapist and ordained minister of the Order of Melchizedek from the Sanctuary of the Beloved in Conesus, New York. She is also a certified Reiki Master/Teacher as well as a Magnified Healing Practitioner. She holds a Master’s in Education from Cleveland State University and a Doctorate of Divinity degree from The College of Divine Metaphysics in Glendora, California. Diana has done thousands of Clearings for properties, individuals and animals over the past 22 years. These Clearings have been done in every state in the US and over 55 foreign countries. Without advertising these services, individuals have found her after hearing about the phenomenal success of the work she has done. In addition, she is the author of the award winning book, Spiritual Clearings, and is focusing on writing her next book, that is yet untitled. She currently lives in Ann Arbor, MI and has been the President of Earth Release since 1999 and the Owner of Healing Vibrations since 2000. She can be reached through her websites at: www.earthrelease.com or www.healingvibrations.net.
(To download, simply right click and choose Save Image or Save Target)
(To download cover art, simply right click and choose Save Image or Save Target)
Publisher: North Atlantic Books
Distributor: Random House
Spiritual Clearings: Sacred Practices to Release Negative Energy and Harmonize Your Life received the following two awards:
- Award-Winning Finalist in the Spirituality: General category of the “Best Books 2010” Awards sponsored by USA Book News.
- Award-Winning Finalist in the New Age Non-Fiction category of the “Best Books 2010” Awards sponsored by USA Book News.
- In the Company of Angels with Julie King
- Coast to Coast with Art Bell
- Perfectly Frank Show with Frank La Spina
- Blog Radio with Gwen Barry
The Florida Times-Union
Earth Release Owner Brings Peace To Troubled Homes
By M.C. MOEWE
Diana Burney has found a spiritual calling among the dry legalese of the real estate world.
She "works with angels" to clear homes of negative energy, a technique that Burney says can bring peace to troubled rooms or hasten a long overdue sell.
"Negative energy is like dust bunnies; if you don't clear it, it builds up," the 60-year-old registered nurse said. "I can normally tell where something bad happened in a home."
Burney, who formed Earth Release, while living in Jacksonville six years ago but has since moved to Ashland, Ore., said Florida's law change is dishonest.
"Whether they're told or not, the people are going to feel it," she said of traumatic events.
Her most famous house clearing was in Florida at the former Miami mansion of Gianni Versace, she said. The real estate agents called in Burney in March and April 2000 to cleanse the home where the Italian fashion designer was gunned down on July 15, 1997.
"I found a couple curses," Burney said, adding that she moved about the famous dwelling with a pendulum that reacted to the troubled areas. "I found a lot of negative energy from around the Prohibition era."
According to Dade County property tax records, the 18, 600-square-foot-Mediterranean-style home sold in September 2000 for $19 million.
Though the Versace clearing was done on location, she does most of her work remotely for a fee of $200. Burney said she averages about four clearings a week and works part time as a registered nurse.
While in Jacksonville, Burney solicited business by offering the first clearing free to real estate agents, hoping they would see the house sell within 40 days.
"It's not an exacting science," she said.
Few Jacksonville agents accepted the promotional offer. "I was giving it away, and they weren't open to it," Burney said.
Interview Questions for Diana Burney
- I know you have been performing remote energy Clearings for over 22 years now. Would you tell us about what you find when you do Clearings for homes?
- I understand you Clear accumulated negative energies from people, properties and businesses. What are examples of these accumulated negative energies?
- Are there certain places or people or businesses that tend to attract more negative energies than others?
- In your work, do you help earthbound beings go to the Light?
- Why do ghosts or discarnate beings remain on the Earth plane?
- How long do these discarnate beings remain on the Earth before going to the Light?
- How is your work different from other types of energy techniques?
- How did a registered nurse become interested in distance healings?
- How does a person know that a Clearing is needed personally or for a home or business?
- What are the primary benefits received by a person who has a Clearing?
- What types of energetic blockages do you find associated with businesses?
- Is a Spiritual Clearing by Earth Release a one-time cleansing? If not, what is the recommended frequency to have a Clearing done?
- What are some suggestions to decrease negative energies?
- Based on your extensive experience in working with energetic obstacles, do you have a couple of suggestions that would benefit our audience?
- What made you decide to write your book, Spiritual Clearings and who is the target audience?
- What makes this a book that other people MUST read and WHY?
- Why are you specially qualified to write about this topic?
- What people NEED to read this book and WHY?
- Would you talk a little about the aromatherapy spray products that you have created and how they are used?
- I understand that you also teach a seminar called “Angelic Soul Retrievals”. Can you tell our listeners what is a Soul Retrievals and why does someone need to have one?
PO Box 130319
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Diana is available for speaking engagements, interviews, and appearances. She is also happy to teach classes in your area and to speak to webinar or teleseminar audiences via telephone or Skype.